Monday, June 2, 2008

REUNION

I got to attend an old high school friend's wedding as a guest, and yes though I was a guest I couldn't resist bringing my camera. It was a wedding but also a reunion among a couple of old high school buddies. It was great to see you guys kickin' and well! Check out this beautiful location, very private surrounded by stunning victorian houses that I believe are used for banquets.
The cute ring bearers, (going the wrong way! Maybe they just didn't want to miss a good photo op? ^_^)


While alot of phototaking was going on, I had to take a picture of my friend since she was decked out and looking so lovely!
An adorable kid
The happy bride and groom! (N and C) You guys look fabulous! Congratulations again guys!

1 comment:

FTC Photography & Courtney Allison Studios said...

Beautiful shots! Love the one of the kiddos! Too cute!