Wednesday, June 11, 2008

AQUARIUM

I got to visit a awesome aquarium which was a camera taking dream come true. There were so many folks taking pictures and you can see why right? Ocean life is so interesting...
Even this kelp looks so cool~
A school of fish taken just as they hit the beams of light from the surface...
The jellyfish area was quite incredible to see...

One of my favorites taken from the day--I love the blue tones:These guys were so-o cute, about the size of a penny...ok I think it probably would have been more interesting to state some facts about these creatures but I was so busy oohing and ahhing how awesome they were, I kinda didn't get a chance to...
How cool are they? There was this area where an jellyfish display was within a hallway with entire wall to wall from floor to ceiling showing of jellyfish. Quite an incredible thing to see.

10 comments:

FTC Photography & Courtney Allison Studios said...

Whoa! These are amazing! Loving the colors!

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh wow, awesome shots. I am totally diggin the jellyfish shots. :)

Misty Dawn Photography said...

OMG the jellyfish are sooo cool!! These are awesome shots....they make me want to go to the aquarium so bad now!

Anonymous said...

Those jellyfish shots are so surreal! Love them!

Betsy King said...

Awesome! Love them. I haven't mastered aquarium photos yet, so thanks for inspiring me to try!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

wow these really are making me want to go to our aquarium!

Frank DiMeo said...

I love these!
Very well done!
The wall to wall, floor to ceiling hallway must have been unreal.

Anonymous said...

These are really cool! It makes me want to go and visit some fishes! YAY! Great Job

-Matt said...

LOVE the jellies!!!

Island in the Mist Photography said...

Oh I love these! I love sealife and these are just great!

The saturation is amazing!