Monday, May 18, 2009

TWO



This is when the sun was starting to go down and is one of my favorites series in the bunch with the soft light!

Awhile back when I was again looking for some volunteers to do a photoshoot, I was talking with J who graciously volunteered. Looking back it was maybe 1-2+ years ago and things came up so it was challenging or laziness on my part but I got to collaborate with J for the shoot.
In afterthought, I was glad of the timing for the photoshoot as well-because of how much J has grown to be since then and I hopefully captured some of that on digital "film".

4 comments:

ohana photographers said...

love the 4th shot from the bottom! lovin all the flare!

Roz Mitchell said...

Hey these are GREAT! Love the casual feel to these. Great job capturing a very... "real" session. I don't know how else to put it. It's just very real. Love it!

Frank DiMeo said...

These are great!
I especially like the lighting, composition, and pose in the two where he is standing on the slide!

Adam Squier said...

So much fun. Looks like you were both having a great time.