Monday, March 16, 2009

WEDDING

This is the first time where I was truly focused more on wedding photography than being a guest. The past couple times I took pictures here and there and yes this time I came as a guest too but was hoping to take more than the normal amount. I do realize that I still need an incredible amount of practice than I have and truly saw how different wedding photojournalism is than portrait. A challenge but able to learn alot. Thank you again so much N and D for the opportunity to capture some photos.

On to the photos!

Some photos of the beautiful and amazing details of the wedding:


The stunning bride

The group of the bridal party chilling before the wedding :)

Party time!

Went into stealth mode to take this lovely picture:
The dance of the lovely bride and groom:

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Very pretty - great black and whites :)