Wednesday, February 6, 2008

RAIN


Rain: Pouring
Wind: Blowing crazily
Temperature: COLD cold hurts your face cold

So this series I was able to meet with 3 wonderful couples and did something I've wanted to do for awhile: shoot in the rain. Oh and did we get aPLENTY of it the day of. I know holding out on the suspense but I am gonna do couple by couple (I just thought I would do it in the order I met them just in case you're wondering how I'm doing this) The rain definitely set the mood and environment :)

Thanks again to M and K for rounding up all the couples! These two have been going for 2 years strong now and though it hasn't ever been scheduled, somehow I keep ending up taking their pictures since their wedding day!

Professional models:
This playground had such a cool feature...the whale that M is sitting on has a blow hole that actually spits out water! I am impressed!
Oh and I say this again M, love the red hot lipstick!
Love the colors on this one--intentional blur ~

The raindrops falling on their head created a beautiful halo around the couple .

No comments: