Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Archive but still...

This shoot is one from April but I thought I should post and build my online portfolio:
These first two was done with off camera lighting near a garbage trash compactor. Fantastic place to take shoots right? Even early in the morning the smell was a quite umm outstanding in its presence.
I just love the color on this:


Midday shoot in bright bright sun--it got so hot after awhile:

Dabbling with some different post process effects:
Reminds me of a pantene pro-v commercial! ^_^

4 comments:

Bruce said...

Wow! I really love the last image ... very beautiful photograph!!

Shawn Reeder said...

You have alot of really beautiful work on here. I love the first 2 images in this post, and the sunset on th ocean above!! Beautiful!!!

Shane Lafever said...

That last one is great.

Beaton Photography said...

I love all of those - especially that colorful one!